Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Out with the old... in with the new...

... and I am not talking about the New Year!!!  I am thrilled to have the new Spring 2013 CTMH Idea Book in my hot little hands and can't wait to share it with you!


I am busy planning my workshops and am hoping to add some all day/weekend crops this year.  As soon as I have the details figured out, I will share them with you!

Email me to get a copy of the new Spring 2013 Idea Book!!  You can't order until February 1, but that just means you can take your time and browse through and figure out your favorites!!

If you see product you love, and want to know how to get it for free, contact me so we can discuss options for a Home Gathering.  I do all the work, you reap the rewards!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May it be happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment