Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pillow Box Treat Holders

I was inspired to try these little cuties when I saw them featured as the For Always Workshop On The Go Bonus Project.  I always tend to shy away from these things, but always wonder why I even procrastinate when I realize how easy they really are.  I followed the pattern for the Valentine/Love theme, but honestly I can't wait to make some of these in all occasion themes... They are very inexpensive ($2.95 for 3) and they are relatively large in size so you can fit a lot in them.   They are also very sturdy!




The possibilites are endless with these cute little boxes.   I can picture so many cute ideas:
  • Candy
  • Gift cards
  • Party favors (goldfish for a childs pool party, makeup for a princess party, lego pieces for a lego party, etc)...
I love the price and I love how easy they are to assemble and fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment