Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gift Giving Made So Easy...

I am in love with the new Muslin Bags in the CTMH Spring 2013 Idea Book. They are extremely easy to decorate. Just stamp and fill! Our My Acrylix Stamp Sets and our Exclusive Inks work really well on these cute little bags.


The first one I made was "A Pocket Full Of Sunshine".  I filled it with little packet of Lemonade as that always reminds me of sunshine... but I also pictured sunscreen for someone going on a trip, plane tickets to somewhere warm, or even a summer scented candle.


I love my coffee, so I had to make one with a coffee theme.  I love the little sentiment on this one and you can see in the close up below how clear the image comes out on these bags.  I chose to put a Cafe Au Lait candle that I had handy, but I also thought a Tim Horton's, Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Gift Card or even a little packet of ground coffee or K Cups would work well.




The last one I used is from the February Stamp Of The Month, Home Sweet Home.  I thought you could fill this with a candle, perhaps a Home Improvement Gift Card, but the possibilites are endless.  I can even see a Real Estate Agent using these as a cute way to present a new homeowner with their new keys, using the sentiment, Home Sweet Home!!!


These are very affordable and literally take less than 5 minutes to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment