Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friends, free product & fun... what are you waiting for???

Do you have a group of friends you love making memories with?  Why not spend an evening learning how to celebrate your memories.  It's a lot of fun to get together, create a free project and see the individual touches people put on their projects.  The best part is, I do all the work, you just invite your friends.  I show everyone the awesome CTMH products, we create a 1 page layout or a beautiful greeting card (see example below) and you reap the benefits when people order by earning free product and additional items at a discount depending on your total gathering sales. 


My sister had a gathering Friday night and once the final sales for her gathering are in, she will earn the following:
  • $100-$120 in Free Product
  • 2-3 items in the Idea Book at 50% off
  • A monogram stamp with her initial (just for hosting the party)
  • The February Stamp Of The Month (just for hosting the party)
Email me at killiandeb@gmail.com if you are interested in hosting your own Home Gathering and earning free product while having a fun night with your friends.  If you don't have room, let me know, I may be able to host your party at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment