Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lucy Paper Is Fit For A Princess

I love the Lucy Paper... and had fun making this adorable layout that I framed and gave as a gift.  Although I find that I really love all the CTMH paper patterns.  I have not found one yet I don't like.  I wasn't crazy about the Superhero pattern at first, but mainly because I have a daughter and am not automatically drawn to Superhero themes, but the more I look at it, the more I'd love to create some great summer/4th of July pages with it.

My other favorite is Dotty For You, and I have to say all the sheets in this package seem to last forever.  I've made layouts, many cards, and the package just seems endless.  If you haven't ordered yours yet, you are running out of time.  The promotion ends the end of May!  Email me today for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment