Tuesday, March 29, 2016

You've gotta Regatta!!!

I think you will agree that You've Gotta Regatta once you see this amazing paper pack and these adorable layouts.  This collection just screams SUMMER!!  In an effort to keep these layouts versatile, I concentrated on the Explore and Adventure compliments so really any photos can be used.  I finished this workshop off with the leftover Lobsters to make the adorable card (also included).  Does everyone know where the "You are my Lobster" saying comes from??

** SEE COST AND DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST **
  


Let's take a closer look: 

LAYOUT 1 - Dream, Explore, Discover
This beautiful layout combines the coordinating floral complements with some cricut cuts to complete the title.  You can fit four 4x6 and two 3x4 photos on this layout!  **Click the photos below for a Close Up View of the details. 




LAYOUT 2 - Adventure/Happy Place
On this layout, I wanted to concentrate on the more traditional beach colors, using Glacier, Flaxen, Desert Sand and Sapphire. We add just a little bit of stamping to complete this layout using the My Anchor Stamp Set, perfect for these pages! You can fit four 4x6 and two 3x3 photos on this layout!  **Click the photos below for a Close Up View of the details.


















The Card: You Are My Lobster


Very simple and really the idea came to me when trying to use up the last of the compliments.  Any Friends fans here???  If so, you will know exactly what this card means!

What is included:
For only $25, you will get to complete 2 two-page layouts (that's 4 pages total) and a greeting card. If you would like the coordinating BONUS ADD ON - Maritime Puffies for an additional $4, please let me know at the time you sign up for the workshop.


All pieces are pre-cut and ready to assemble. All you need is your basic tool kit, including scissors, adhesive, glue dots, pop or foam dots and a ruler is always helpful.

DATES this workshop will be offered are:
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 @ 5:30 pm
Thursday, April 21, 2016 @ 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 @ 5:30 pm
Thursday, April 28, 2016 @ 5:30 pm

If you are interested in attending one of my workshops, or if you would like to order a kit, please contact me at paperhugz@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts & card! Love all the details and I love how the title "dream" & "discover" pop on that Regatta paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. I love the you are my lobster!

    ReplyDelete