Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Embellishing with Close To My Heart

This project was inspired by our challenge on Between The Folds, which is a Close To My Heart Blog meant to challenge your creativity!  We hope you play along!

The current challenge was "CTMH Embellishments"... and we had to use any type of CTMH embellishments on our project!  This is such a fun challenge because an embellishment is really just a decorative detail or feature added to something to make it more attractive... so the possibilities are endless!  Let your creativity flow and see what you can come up with!!


I chose to make a simple card, which literally took me about 10 minutes.  Using two of our Picture My Life cards from the "Beautiful You" collection, I stamped the HI from one of our retired M-sized mini stamps.  I chose to fill the HI with the Flamingo Dots so it really pops in color and brings out the pink on the PML card.  I love how these cards already include the gold accents, creating a very modern look.  I decided to add a little color on the bottom of the stamped image, so I used our Blending Pen, along with our Hollyhock and Pixie Ink to add just a bit of coordinating color.

Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the other designers over at Between The Folds Weekly Challenge... we hope you will play along!


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love how you embellished the word Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need some of these enamel dots. I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete