Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Embossing with Pretty Penelope

Let me introduce you to Penelope.  This paper collection is just beautiful.  It just screams Spring and Easter.  This workshop was inspired by the Penelope Challenge over at Between The Folds Blog.

I saw this layout a long time ago while browsing google for Spring Layouts and I just knew I had to make it.  I love how it turned out.  I think I may use black and white photos on this layout!













Here is a closer look!
 

This newest challenge at Between the Folds Blog is an Embossing Challenge!  Check out how I embossed the tree trunk with our CTMH Woodgrain Embossing folder.  I also embossed the trees and the leaves, but used non-CTMH folders that I had on hand!













Here is a closer look!
 

Stop on over to Between The Folds Blog and submit your own beautiful artwork featuring the Embossing Folders!


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! Love all the details and the use of 3D tape to give dimension to some of the elements....LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second layout is very pretty. Love the details with the gazebo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those layouts!! they're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete