Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The time to be "HAPPY" is now...

Scrapbooking all of my memories makes me HAPPY!  I absolutely love the May promotion from Close To My Heart in honor of National Scrapbooking Month!  It's called Happy Times!!! Click the photo to get your hands on this amazing paper pack and coordinating stamp set while supplies last!  It is only available during the month of May! 

In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, the designers over at Between the Folds Blog decided to feature the beautiful Happy Times collection.  We hope you stop over and check out the amazing artwork the designers have prepared.  Don't forget to submit your own beautiful artwork featuring the The Happy Times Paper.  You may also use the featured colors if you do not have this amazing paper pack!  Here is the layout I created using this amazing paper pack! It was so much fun to make and it truly made me happy!!


Here is another layout I created using the adorable coloring style background page!  You can leave it blank like I did, or actually add pops of color to match your project! 


The top FIVE Things that make me so HAPPY about this Paper Pack...
  1. You can earn this beautiful paper pack for FREE with a qualifying $60 order of CTMH Product
  2. If you don't want to spend $60, you can purchase this paper pack for $14.95
  3. It has an adorable coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix® Happy Times, for $17.95
  4. It features so many amazing papers, including gold foil, whitewash woodgrain, floral, polka dots, ombre and even a coloring style floral page so you can create your own background... it it just jam packed with today's latest paper crafting trends!!!
  5. CTMH has provided the directions for a 6 page Scrapbook Workshop using the Happy Times Paper Pack.  Once you have ordered your paper pack, email me at paperhugz@gmail.com with Happy Times in the subject line and I will send you the directions to complete this 6 page workshop (shown below).



What are you waiting for... get your Happy Times now... after all... the time to be HAPPY is NOW!! 






1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout! I love how you used black on it to really pop out the mats.

    ReplyDelete