Monday, February 1, 2016

The Beautiful Charlotte Workshop

Let me introduce you to Charlotte.  This paper collection is just beautiful and so versatile.  It just screams Spring and beautiful weather.  When combined with the new Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts and coordinating stamp set... it's irresistible. This workshop was inspired by the Charlotte Challenge over at Between The Folds Blog.  Stop on over and check it out and submit your own beautiful artwork featuring the Charlotte paper.  You may also use the featured colors if you do not have this amazing paper pack! 



Let's take a closer look: 
LAYOUT 1 - Live Out Loud
I just love the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts and coordinating stamps.  Adding some Cricut Cuts, and a consultant exclusive stamped image... these are truly special layouts!


 
LAYOUT 2 - Life Is Beautiful
On this layout, I wanted to concentrate on the black, white and gray, so I added a nice pop of Pixie Pink!  I love how they turned out!  We will use one of my favorite stamp sets for this layout... Your Own Kind of Wonderful!


The Card:

This card was created as part of the Charlotte Workshop Your Way and it was perfect, so I decided to use it as the workshop card.  I love the simplicity.  So pretty!

What is included:
For only $20, you will get to complete 2 two-page layouts (that's 4 pages total) and a greeting card. If you would like the coordinating BONUS ADD ON - Charlotte Complements for an additional $5, please let me know.


All pieces are pre-cut and ready to assemble. All you need is your basic tool kit, including scissors, adhesive, glue dots, pop or foam dots and a ruler is always helpful.

DATES this workshop will be offered are:
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - FULL
Thursday, February 25, 2016 - Almost FULL
Monday, February 29, 2016

If you are interested in attending one of my workshops, or if you would like to order a kit, please contact me at paperhugz@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! I love all the die-cuts you added to your first layout and the butterflies on the second layout.

    ReplyDelete