Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I'm Tickled Pink with Twine!

This project was inspired by our challenge on Between The Folds, which is a Close To My Heart Blog meant to challenge your creativity!  We hope you play along!


The current challenge is "Thick Twine"... and we had to select from our amazing CTMH Twine line, which is chalk full of adorable colors!  Most recently we were happy to get White Twine, which is still thicker than the typical thread, but not quite as thick as the really thick colored twine we carry!  I love them all!

I chose to use the new "Tickled Pink" Thin Cuts with the coordinating "Tickled Pink" Stamp Set!  To say I am tickled pink is an understatement!  I love these so much... and I had a blast making them!! The white twine provided the perfect little accent across the bottom of my card!  I topped it off with an adorable retired glitter button and some sparkles!  Did you know that you can take one of our ShinHanart Touch Alcohol markers and color the clear sparkles and even the little glitter button that used to be silver... I love that little trick!

I was having so much fun, I decided to create another card!  I used the artwork in the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book as my inspiration for both cards!  Check it out!  If you find you would like to get your hands on one of the current idea books or any of the product used on these cards, please stop on over to my website!  NOTE: Black Glitter buttons are retired ad Tickled Pink Thin Cuts are currently on back order, but will be available June 10th!



Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the other designers over at Between The Folds Weekly Challenge... we hope you will play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment