Sunday, August 5, 2012

My happy place...

With the temperatures steady at 90's, hot and humid... I took advantage of my weekend inside (yes, I'm tired of the heat... I'm ready for sweatshirts, open windows and crisp fall air)!!!  I got to hang out in my new scrap room, formerly the Family Room, and just play with my new products.  I made layouts and cards and tried some new techniques and just had some peaceful, creative, productive moments.  My full time job is so stressful sometimes and because it's an ongoing academic cycle, I never get the feeling of finishing something.  I guess that's why I love to scrap, make a card, create something awesome... I get the feeling of accomplishment.  I am sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow and don't have another day to play in my scrap room, but hey... the bills have to get paid somehow!!!  A special shout out to Brian, my love and my best friend.  He didn't even bat an eye when I asked him if I could take over the Family Room and convert it to a scrap room.  He is so good at supporting everything I do.  He just makes everything so much easier.  I may not feel as peaceful tomorrow when I am back at work, but for now... Life Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment