Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Great Gathering...

I had another wonderful Home Gathering with a great group of ladies, even some younger girls that are interested in scrapbooking... you are never too young to start.  My daughter used to love to scrap, but now that she is 16, she isn't really into crafting, so it was nice to have the young ones there excited to complete a layout.

We made a very nice one page layout featuring the Avonlea paper pattern, with Chocolate Cardstock as the coordinating color.  I was inspired by the layout on page 73 of the Fall/Winter Idea Book, which is also Pattern #8 from the Make It From Your Heart How To Book.  Everyone loved how it turned out!


I am looking forward to my next Workshop (also Avonlea) in September.  If you are interested, and have not already RSVP'd, please email me by 9/1/12 to sign up.

Oh, and my new Cricut Artiste Collection arrived, along with some other goodies... I can't wait to set aside some time to play with all the new product... especially the new Cricut Artiste!!!  

1 comment: