Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2012 Fall/Winter Idea Book Reveal Party



When: SATURDAY, August 11, 2012 from Noon - 4pm
Where: My Home (email me to RSVP and I will provide the address)

Come Enjoy the FUN, FOOD and FREEBIES and enter to win the GRAND PRIZE!!

I just previewed the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and can’t wait to share it with you! You will receive a free copy just for attending my Idea Book reveal party. This Idea Book, like all the CTMH Idea Books, is filled with layout & card ideas, tips and tricks to get your creative juices flowing. I will be displaying some of the latest products CTMH has to offer, there will be completed samples for upcoming workshops and classes, a “Creation Station” for you to complete a project FREE of charge, including something you can only make with the CTMH Cricut Cartridge!

Along with raffles throughout the day, you will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize drawing, simply for attending. There are several other ways to enter the Grand Prize drawing, and therefore increase your odds of winning. You will…

• Receive 1 entry when you RSVP “Yes” by Monday, July 30th

• Receive 1 entry for every $10 you spend the day of the Open House.

• Receive 1 entry for each friend you bring that was not invited by me (advance notice required)

• Receive 1 entry when you complete the scavenger hunt at the party.

• Receive 1 entry for signing up for an upcoming workshop/class (prepayment is required).

• Receive 5 entries… a FREE gift*… and a FREE Stamp of the Month* when you book and host your own Home Gathering. *FREE Gift and FREE SOTM received at your Home Gathering.

• Receive 5 entries when you join a monthly club (see the Hostess Club tab or email for details)

• Receive 10 entries when you join CTMH.

One name will be drawn for the Grand Prize at 4:00 pm on Saturday. You need not be present to win, and if you are not, you will be notified Saturday evening.

Refreshments will be typical finger foods.

• In an effort to streamline my information in one place, please take a minute to join my blog at http://paperhugz.blogspot.com/

• My CTMH Web Page: http://debkillian.ctmh.com/ this is where you can shop online.

• My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DebKillianCTMH

Email me at killiandeb@gmail.com
Call me at 315-278-8547

No comments:

Post a Comment