Tuesday, October 6, 2015

3D Halloween Decor

This project was prepared for our challenge on Between The Folds, which is a Close To My Heart Weekly Challenge Blog!  Every Tuesday we will be choosing themes that will challenge your creativity!  We hope you play along!

This week our challenge was to create Home Decor or a 3D Item... so I did both!  How adorable are these Halloween items.  Perfect for decorating your home or giving a little treat!


The adorable 3D pumpkins came from the Make It Now section in Cricut Design Space.  I used CTMH papers to create it because I love how thick and workable our cardstock is.

The little coffin is a treat gift holder my workshop attendees will be making instead of a card this month with their layouts.  I think it's so adorable.  It's on the Artiste Cricut Collection.  I used Nevermore Halloween paper along with Black Cardstock and Purple Shimmer Trim!

Products used in this project are as follows (click on the photo for availability of product):

   
   

 
Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the other designers over at Between The Folds Weekly Challenge... we hope you will play along!



No comments:

Post a Comment