Monday, June 10, 2013

Buzz and Bumble


I just love this paper pack.  I wasn't an immediate fan of the bees, but they quickly grew on me!  I am a little behind posting on my blog these days.  These pages and the card were offered to my workshop groups for $20 and included all materials precut and all embellishments you see on the pages/card.



I love the simplicity of the left page.  A little hemp baker's twine on the letters from the coordinating stickease and a strip of glitter paper give this page just the right amount of "wow".  I love the Keyboard Kraft Alphabet stickers... they are perfect for any page!



I just loved the Friends theme and as I was trying to come up with something for the blank rectangle (from the stickease packet) shown above, I remembered the May 2012 Stamp of the Month, Friendship Bouquet... it was perfect!  The sentiment matched the theme of these layouts perfectly, especially the little seed packet, which I adore!  Some of the flowers on this page are stickease and some of them are made with the stamps, inks and blending pen.  It's really hard to tell the difference!


This layout is my version of the Workshop on the Go.  I like that it offers a lot of spots for photos.  The "US" was cut on the Cricut with sunset behind and cocoa on top.





I like the look of the banners... just a pop of color.  I can't wait to find the perfect photos of me and my friends to add to these pages!  Again, the large flower and the smaller one on the left were made with stamps, inks and the blending pen... the smaller flower on the left under the bee is one of the stickease... they look very similar!  That's what I love about stamps... once you use a sticker it's gone... I can make as many of these flowers as I wish!




The 6 x 6 card was made from some of the leftover Stickease and the WOTG stamp set.  Very simple, but the message is so versatile.  I ended up giving it to my mom for her birthday... she loved it.

All items can be purchased by visiting my website: http://debkillian.ctmh.com/Default.aspx.  Please email me at killiandeb@gmail.com if you have questions or if you would like to hear more about my monthly workshops!



No comments:

Post a Comment