Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clementine Workshop - RSVP to save your spot!!

Here are the layouts we will make at the Clementine Workshop on Thursday, October 4, 2012.  Please email me at killiandeb@gmail.com by Friday, September 28th if you would like to attend.  The cost is $15 for both 2 page layouts.  All paper precut.  



This is a fun layout.  You will make one very similar, except I will cut the letters and flowers on the Cricut and you can make a title of your own.


The first page feature the wonderful Burlap Ribbon and banners to create a nice dimensional look.


This is the really cool part... you will learn how to use a flip flap to add two more hidden photos (see below to see how it looks when open).  


The next 2 page layout is CUTE as a BUTTON!  I love this one.  I immediately fell in love with this stamp set and I just had to use it.


I apologize for the color difference.  I didn't realize until I downloaded that the sun hit the right side and made it appear lighter...

The other cool technique on this layout is that we will make the saddle cardstock look like leather (see below).



Love these buttons... 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment