Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Philosophy of Fun


March is a great time to share Close To My Heart's philosophy of fun!  If you sign up to become a Consultant in March, you will receive a fabulous Cricut Art Philosophy collection FREE!!!!  If you already have the collection, you can choose to receive $100 in select product credit instead.  The collection, which retails for $99, is actually valued at over $124, adding incredible value to the New Consultant Kit.  It's time for you to embrace the philosophy of fun-Consultant and Cricut fun!

If you are interested, please visit my website and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page to sign up today!  I signed up in February, and bought my Cricut Art Philosophy collection and I have not stopped using it since!

No comments:

Post a Comment