Wednesday, February 18, 2015

March Workshop - Hopscotch anyone?

I don't know about you, but I am ready to jump into Spring after this long, cold winter.   Which reminds me, it is snowing... AGAIN!!!  To help us feel a little bit warmer, I thought it was fitting to feature Hopscotch for March's workshop since nothing screams warm weather like a nice game of Hopscotch!

What is included: 
Are you ready for this... for only $25, you will get to complete 4 two-page layouts and a greeting card!  Check out the details in the photos below.

Let's take a closer look: 




 

The dates I will be offering this workshop are:
Monday, March 16, 2015 
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Monday, March 23, 2015 
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Thursday, March 26, 2015 

Workshops are held at my house and all materials are provided, you just provide the basics, like adhesive.

If you are interested in attending one of my workshops, or if you would like to order a kit, please contact me at killiandeb@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment