Sunday, February 10, 2013

February Workshops - For Always

The February Workshops will feature the FOR ALWAYS paper pattern.  I am changing things up a bit so there are two different options for workshops each month and I will offer 3 dates whenever possible. 

The first workshop I will be offering includes the 2 layouts below and a bonus greeting card (also shown below) for $20.  These layouts were designed by me and will include the coordinating Stickease.  We will embellish with additional items provided by me, stamps and inks. (The little spinner on the Red layout actually spins!!!)

The dates this workshop ($20) will be offered are:
  • Thursday, February 21 @ 5:30pm - For Always Workshop $20
  • Monday, February 25 @ 6:00pm - For Always Workshop $20

BONUS CARD (Wedding)

 In response to many people wanting to do the actual Workshop On The Go Kits, but don't like to cut them or may not have the Cricut and cartridges needed to complete them, I will also offer a special WOTG & BONUS Workshop once a month with the featured pattern.  I will still precut all materials, but we will walk through how to interpret the instructions.  You do not have to purchase your own WOTG kit as we can use my stamp set. 

We will complete the 2 layouts in shown in the WOTG Kit in the Spring Idea Book.  As a bonus we will also make 3 (one of each pattern) of the little Pillow Box gift boxes. 

BONUS PILLOW BOXES

The WOTG & BONUS Project Workshop is $40, which is a great deal and a great way to try the Workshops On The Go.  This workshop will only be offered on Saturday, February 23 @ 1:00pm

Check out the Calendar of Events or email me at killiandeb@gmail.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment